Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Apologies

Wow, so I totally failed in updating this blog, but I do have my reasons. The Great Firewall of China blocked my access to blogger and my hard drive had to be wiped clean, so I lost my VPN client and could not find a way to download it again. Every other VPN client I tried was too slow and I tried posting a few times, but it would never publish and get stuck, so I quit trying after a while. In addition, I have been waiting for my video camera to get back, as it had all of my vlogging footage, but it malfunctioned right at the end of my trip, and I had to take it to the camera's flagship store in Beijing and they shipped it back in February, but it never arrived and was either stolen or lost on its way over here. So sadly I won't have any youtube videos to show.

But that was all the bad news. Good news is I had an incredible time in China. I have been back in America since February but have been insanely busy since I got back. I have been wanting to write on this blog for the longest time, but I just never had a stretch of time where I could consistently write until now. I took a lot of notes while I was in China and over the next few days I am going to recount my whole experience on here and make it as detailed as possible since the experience is still vivid in my memory. So be prepared for the tale, and in summary my experience was something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment